Saturday, August 2, 2008

Can't Drown A Fish



Here's a Video I found Browsing the Web from the "Indecline Vol:1 It's Worst than You Think" DVD. It shows a Scene from the DVD of an Artist from the California Graffiti Crew "TKO" putting Paint and Air into a Fire Extinguisher and goimg to Work. At the End of the Video, Some Pleasantly Plump Gal gets a Spank on her Nice Round Arse, it gave some nice Feedback. If You Wondering about the Song, its called "Can't Drown a Fish" by Awol One, A California Hip-Hop Artist.. I tried looking for it and came up with Nothing, Good Luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got the song I ripped from this video if anybody wants it. I really don't feel like putting the time into making it into a video or whatever to put it on youtube. Email me if you want it. ct.boaz@yahoo.com

Jerry Jones said...

I also got the whole song emailed to me from Awol him self. bringbacksnacks@gmail.com